RGPD (all EU residents, french translation)
1) To accept and confirm an online sale transaction with a new or already existing customer, Provider Group SARL (Switzerland) through https://myswissmailaddress.com website checkout form collects some basic information about the customer (see paragraph ‘3’). Some customer’s data (contract, invoice) are stored offline during 10 years (according to the laws in force in Switzerland and of which our company has the priority obligation to respect). Switzerland is not member of the EU. Hosting server is based in Switzerland.
2) Every identified customer of Provider Group SARL (Switzerland), who purchased and paid at last ones a confirmed order, has the right to :
a) Demand a copy of all the data we have about him (Access).
b) Demand any errors in the data be corrected (Rectification).
c) Request the removal of all personal data (Erasure).
3.1) The collected (checkout form) personal data are :
b) Physical address
d) Phone number
f) Date of birth
3.2) The collected (contact form) personal data are :
a) Name (optional field)
d) Phone number (optional field)
3.3) Provider Group SARL (Switzerland) does not collect any personal data on comments, opinions, newsletters, forums, blogs, discussions (not available on the website).
3.4) Provider Group SARL (Switzerland) never collects sensitive personal data (sexual, religious, food habits, financial position, etc.)
4) The customer has access to his personal data through his account on the condition of he already created an account during the online ordering process with the checkout form (not an obligatory option).
5) Provider Group SARL (Switzerland) verifies the identity of the customers to avoid any possible identity theft attempt or misappropriation in connection with the handling of their postal mails, as well as verification of the legal minimum age (date of birth) for use our services. Copies of IDs are never stored on the hosting servers. We archive these for a maximum period of 14 months before destruction.
6) Provider Group SARL (Switzerland) never records any credit card number, even the 4 last digits. Regarding all credit card payments, Provider Group SARL (Switzerland) works in with only reputable third party companies as Paypal and Stripe.
7.1) Provider Group SARL (Switzerland) do not exploit and never sells any customer personal data to any other third parties or commercial entities.
7.2) Provider Group SARL (Switzerland) uses customer data for marketing purposes (not based on personal data, only geographical information and types of ordered subscriptions), in the event of payment issue, in case of fraud, attempted identity theft or mail misappropriation. Provider Group SARL (Switzerland) does not perform specific targeting of EU customers or prospects.
8) Provider Group SARL (Switzerland) appointed a person in charge of data privacy (contact : rgpd (at) myswissmailaddress.com).
9) Provider Group SARL (Switzerland) undertakes to inform the customers and the local Swiss judicial authorities within 3 business days in case of theft of customers personal data (security breaches).
© Copyright 2018 MySwissMailAddress.com